Tuesday, April 08, 2008

How beer should be drank... drinked...drunk... argh nevermind

Greetings,

Beer is somewhat of a sensitive issue, more so with Ed then anyone else I know (sandistan!).
In order to enjoy a good beer, you must first:

1. Get some good beer. This is a no brainer




2. Get a good pilsner glass, and make sure its chilled. Chilled like the heart of your ex after you left her and stole her car. Dont ask me about this one.



3. Pour it well. The beer must be poured as so to have enough head (the foam! look at the foam!) but not too much head.



4. The drinking. Now I always recommend that you drink at night. Drinking in the morning is a sure sign that somethings' wrong with you, but who am I to say?



Dav out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but my ex-girlfriend's heart after I left her and stole her car is at lest 2deg F too cold for your average lager-- perhaps the expression on my parents faces when I explained to them that I was gay?

Dav said...

I . . . uh, ok?